It’s time to round up the past week in the US!
1. The first few days of the week we mainly studied and hung out with a few of our friends.
2. Thursday we headed to New York for a couple of days.
3. Since it was my first time in New York, we spent most of the time checking out all the main attractions, like Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty, the 9/11 Memorial, and Times Square. New York has so much to offer, and I’m definitely hoping to come back one day to explore the less touristy parts of the city.
4. After having crossed the Brooklyn Bridge yesterday, we spent the afternoon and evening walking through the cute stores around DUMBO, and ended the night at a super quiet and cosy cocktail bar nearby.
5. Yesterday we came back to Boston, and spent the day doing laundry and relaxing after a crazy weekend in New York. I’m heading back to Denmark on Friday, so I’m gonna try to make the most of the last couple of days here.
What have you been up to this week?
Kunne du lide dagens indlæg? Så glem ikke at følg Cammi.DK på de sociale medier!
FØLG CAMMI.DK PÅ
3 svar til “FIVE THINGS: NYC PHOTO DIARY”
Nice photos of NYC. I'm a New Yorker myself, so I hope that you come back to see the rest as there's SO much more to NYC beyond Manhattan. If you end up coming back, I hope that you check out my guide to the less touristy bits. 🙂
I love these shots! NYC is a MUST 😀
Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥
Super skønne billeder – foråret er rigtig kommet til New York, kan jeg se 🙂 Det må være super fedt at se byen med mennesker, som måske kender den en smule bedre end en selv.