One year ago, after having had my blog on the internet for a few months, I decided that I was done with cammir.blogspot.dk and that I instead wanted to move into my very own little home here on the internet, Cammi.dk. Back then, many things were different. I wrote my posts in Danish, the layout was very different from today, and the general theme of my blog and writing style has also changed a tiny bit since then. Now what? What are the next steps for the new year, both in real life and for the blog? Well, here are a few of my goals and dreams for 2016:
1. Travel more! Well, that’s obviously a classic, but still something that will probably make an appearance on my list of goals for many years to come. Since I’m writing this post from France, I guess that this goal has gotten a pretty great start of the new so far. But I wanna travel more than that. Along from visiting Olivier in France, I’m also planning on visiting my best friend in Boston. Apart from that, i generally just hope to be able to see as many new places as I did in 2015.
2. Up my blogging game! A really big goal for me is to really put a lot of time and effort into my blog and each and single blogpost. I am a true perfectionist, and I want the blog to reflect that. Along with that, I really want to create a layout and header that 100% reflects the blog and me, and that I will still love even after a few months.
3. More Youtube. Along with upping my blogging game, I really want to get even more intoYoutube, and maybe even upload a few beauty videos to my channel, along with my usual travel videos. The goal is to upload twice a week; beauty related chit chatting videos on Wednesdays and vlogs and travel videos on Sundays. We’ll see how that goes (;
4. The end of my Master degree. On February 1st I’m gonna kick off the very last semester of my time in university, which also means that I’m gonna be writing on my Master’s thesis all spring. I’ve already picked my topic, and I’m actually somewhat excited to be spending a whole semester studying and writing about something that really interests me, and I can’t wait to receive my graduation papers in the summer.
5. Become an adult! With graduation comes the big adventure of being a grownup; getting a full-time job, no more homework, and for some also the move into a real adult home. In my case, it also means that I finally will be able to live in the same place as Ollie. The other day I made a little teaser for my plans post-graduation, and although many things can change, I still want to share a little with you all. One year ago I was planning on moving to Chicago to spend another three years studying, but after having spent the past semester away from Ollie, my family and friends, I actually think I’ve had my dose of spending more than a few months away from everyone. So, my plan for post-graduation is that I’m gonna be moving to Grenoble, France for a short period, until Olivier finishes his degree in September, after that we will spend a few weeks in Denmark and prepare for our big move to AMSTERDAM, where we are gonna start a life together! And that’s probably gonna be all that I will share with you for now. Super annoying, I know 😛