2. You forget everything about basic traffic rules because bikes rule the roads.
3. Your spare time after work consists of hanging out on bar terraces, no matter how cold it is outside.
4. You’ve spent enough money on your rent to purchase a jet plane.
5. Your everyday outfit consists of a rain jacket and wellies, because you simply cannot trust the weather in the Netherlands.
6. And the weather is literally the best ice breaker whenever you meet a new person.
7. It no longer disturbs you that you smell cannabis every ten seconds.
8. You’ve started avoiding Prinsengracht, Dam Square and Kalverstraat just to get away from the crowds of tourists.
9. Your stable drunk food consists of snacks from the FEBO walls around town.
10. No matter how many times you walk by the same buildings on your way to work, you still cannot help but falling in love with their unique cuteness every time.
11. You could not imagine living anywhere else but this crazy city!