Happy Sunday everyone! I actually haven’t done a weekly roundup since I left for Morocco, so it’s about time that I share with y’all what I’ve been up to lately. Here’s the first Five Things of the new year:
01. This week both Ollie and I had our first day in our new jobs, which has both been super exciting, but also really tiring. So many new things and new people to get used to, but I think I can speak for both of us when I say that we’re just enjoying every moment of it.
02. If you’re interested in knowing what I do for a living, you can check out TravelBird Stories, which is my personal project at work.
03. My parents left for Thailand this week and are sending awesome photos and stories from the country every day. We really have to go there one day!
04. Earlier this week my sister also announced that she will be visiting us over Easter in April. Super excited to finally have her with me in Amsterdam again!
05. This week I’ve also spent a lot of time on planning posts and projects for the blog, and Im quite confident that y’all will like what I’ve got planned this year. I would also really like your input though so that I can create content that you guys actually want to read. So tell me, what do you want to see on Cammi.dk this year? More beauty, wanderlust, videos, or travel tips? Leave your ideas in the comments below. Thank you! 😀