As you’ve probably already guessed from my post the other day and a little Instagram post, I’ve finally handed in my thesis after 4 months of hard work. Although I still have one oral exam in the end of June between me and Amsterdam, I can finally start relaxing a bit and start preparing for the big move. Actually, I just realized that today there’s exactly 1 month left before I’ll be sitting on a plane heading to Amsterdam. Crazy stuff, hey? Anyways, in order to make the most of my newfound freedom and last month in Denmark, I’ve compiled a little list of things that I wanna do this month:
01. Enjoy the beautiful summer weather that has finally arrived in Denmark. Time to build up that tan!
02. Actually read a book for pleasure (!) rather than because I have to (already 1 book down 😛 )
03. Start selling the stuff that I won’t be bringing with me to Amsterdam
04. Celebrate my best friend from high school’s birthday
05. Skype with Ollie! Although we have been skyping while I’ve been working on my thesis, I’ve always been super stressed and probably not the nicest person to talk with. Plus, we probably won’t be seeing each other until when Ollie moves to Amsterdam in August/September
06. Fill out that boring paper work that follows when you move to another country. Feel like it was only last month that I had to do that for my move to Hong Kong and now I have to go through all that again. Why does moving have to be to complicated?!
07. Get back on track with blogging and that Youtube channel of mine. Still have a Boston & NY video, and a HK and US beauty haul that needs to be edited
08. Speaking of getting back on track, I really need to get back to my routine of running. The last two weeks of May I was so focused on my thesis that I basically didn’t go outside at all. Definitely been feeling it this week, but hopefully it won’t take me too long to get back on track
09. Spend a bit of quality time with my friends and family before leaving Denmark
10. Prepare everything for a cheeky little graduation/farewell party on July 1st!