It’s Sunday and that can only mean one thing – it’s time for a weekly roundup!
01. This week has been quite stressful to be honest. Today I’ve got exactly one month left before I have to hand in my thesis, and I’m a tiny bit behind on my schedule. So this week I’ve been working my butt off to catch up on everything.
02. Oh, and earlier this week my dog had puppies again! I’ll try to share some photos of them when they’re older and don’t look like baby seals anymore 😛
03. Thursday I went to Aalborg with my sis who had to go to the hospital for her routine check. After that we had a coffee and I did a tiny bit of makeup shopping. Who wants to see a haul?
04. Today I went to my cousin’s to have brunch with the entire family, which was such a great chance to get away from the thesis and just relax!
05. As you can tell I’ve been quite quiet in here this week. Basically, this is a combination of too much work to do on the thesis and a lack of inspiration. So if you guys have some ideas or some posts that you would love to see this month, please share!