It’s been over a week since my last post, so here’s a little overview of what I’ve been up to lately.
1. Friday last week I left my best friend and Boston and headed back to Denmark.
2. 30 minutes before I was about to board my flight from Amsterdam to Aalborg, I was surprised by my boyfriend Ollie, who had flown all the way from France to spend a few days with me in Denmark.
3. During the past 8 days that Ollie has been here, we actually haven’t been up to much. We’ve been going for many walks in a forest nearby, we have stayed up and talked until early in the morning, and we’ve been having loads of yummy food (back to eating healthy when he leaves on Tuesday! 😛 )
4. Thursday I received some very awesome news that are going to change pretty much everything. I’ll tell you more next week when the papers are signed!
5. Finally, I would just like to remind you all that I have a giveaway for a NYC filming locations tour. I’ll find the winner next Monday!