It’s time for yet another roundup of the week. Here’s what I’ve been up to:
01. Tuesday was the end of the ten days that Ollie had in Denmark, and once again we had to say our goodbyes in the airport.
02. Hopefully this goodbye will be the last one in a very long time, because this week I could finally share with y’all that I’ve got a job in Amsterdam and will be moving there this summer, and Ollie will join me in September!
03. This week a friend of mine held an event at the clothing store she works at so I treated myself to some new clothes that I can use for work.
04. Since I’ve already managed to finish all the things on the agenda for this week, I’m spending the weekend cleaning out all the stuff that I have in my room so that I won’t have too much stuff to bring with me to Amsterdam. There’s quite a lot of things to go through…
05. Today I’m gonna get myself a new camera. My trusted Canon 550D is getting a little old, so I’m leaving it with my parents when I move, and instead I’m gonna get myself the 750D, which will hopefully allow me to create more videos for Youtube. Oh, and right now I’m working on the Boston/NYC video, so make sure to subscribe to see it as soon as it goes live!
What have you been up to this week?