Happy Sunday everyone! Today the weather is so great so I decided to wake up early to make the most of my day before a new week begins.
1. This week has been super chill school wise. I’m pretty much up to date on my master’s thesis after tons of hard work, which is such a huge relief.
2. I turned 24 years this Thursday! I had a really chill day that I spent in Aalborg, followed by a little birthday party on Friday.
3. This week I’ve been featured in two interviews! The first one being an interview about being an expat in Hong Kong, the other being one about solo travelling in Hong Kong over on Lauren’s blog. It would make me super happy if you would check them out (:
4. Today I’m gonna buy a new lense for my DSLR, and I cannot wait to hopefully improve the quality of my blog photos.
5. Today is probably gonna be a super long day for me as I plan on staying up most of the night to watch the Oscars. We’ll see how that goes. I’ll probably fall asleep while they’re all still walking the red carpet.