This week’s roundup is all about our trip to Brussels last week!
01. On our two hour train ride from Amsterdam to Brussels, we officially crossed the border to our 17th country. Still so much of the world left for us to explore though!
02. We had one night in one of the most awesome Airbnb‘s that I’ve ever stayed at. I’ll probably dedicate a whole post just for that.
03. All the Belgian food! Since we’re both huge fans of food, we obviously had to explore some of the best that Brussels had to offer, from Belgian Waffles, beer, chocolate, and of course the fries.
04. One of my favorite experiences in Brussels has to be when we spent all of our second day hunting down comic strip murals, followed by a visit at the comic strip museum.
05. We also managed to record a few video clips here and there, so stay tuned for a cheeky little Brussels video. But first, I got a little roundup of the past few months coming your way real soon!
What have you guys been up to lately?