Guys, I have been working a bit on figuring out a good schedule for the blog, and I think I’ve found a really great way to balance the different themes that I got going on on the blog. So starting tomorrow, I’ll be uploading travel related posts on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday are dedicated to beauty. So for those of you, who are only here for one subject on the blog, then you know when to come back here.
Now, Sundays I want to dedicate to a new kind of posts, which I’m gonna call Five Things, where I’ll basically do a little roundup of my week and five things I’ve liked, been up to, thinking about, etc. Basically what’s been going on in my life. I’m not gonna take credit for this idea, as many bloggers do the same thing, Kate La Vie, Emily Salomon, and Acie just to name a few of my favorites. None the less I hope you’ll enjoy it!
01. Since coming back from France three weeks ago, I’ve been working every day on writing my internship report, writing my master’s thesis contrat, and finally preparing for the oral exam and presentation of my internship report, which I did on Tuesday this week. And it went so much better than anticipated. Actually, it couldn’t have went any better! So now I’m super ready to begin working on my masters thesis starting tomorrow.
02. Chilling like a villain. With the crazy stormy weather we’ve had in Denmark this week, I literally haven’t done anything else but staying inside in my sweats, with a cop of tea and a good book (and my laptop). Well deserved after three weeks of hard work, and now my mind is ready to start working hard again.
03. After my exam, I spent a day strolling around the streets of Århus with my dear mother and sister. Much needed after having been apart for four months.
04. Meet Bella! My dog had puppies in November, and we kept one of them. And she’s so freaking cute!
05. Finally, I’m working on getting my Youtube channel properly up an running, and I already got a video coming at ya next week!